Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've written quite a bit facebook these days. I don't know who reads this blog anymore. Some people keep their blogs secret and pray no one reads them. Some people deliberately open their blogs in the hope that people will fawn over their conjurations and glam presentations.

Some people deliberately open their blogs, and pen their most personal and intimate thoughts. Interestingly, no one seems to want to read these.

I confess. By a stroke of boredom and randomness I did encounter some sad things online. And yes it did remind me of my own very-recent experiences. It's a bit ironic isn't it? Everyone's going through roughly the same shit. It's just a different day.

Anyways. I wrote:

It's alright to be weak, to cry, to anguish, cos' sometimes there's no point in pretending to be strong. It's alright to be vulnerable, to feel insecure, feel like there's no one to hold you when you fall, head first. It's alright to look at others and envy their bliss, pray for the day they'd be just like you. It's alright to paint an ugly picture of the ones who let you down, even if it just completely distorts everything you know about them. It's alright to make them the bad guys.

It's alright, break down, bump around, malfunction. We're all human and we'll understand.


God.. what a long night.

No comments: